Sunday, September 5, 2010

A Call To Missions

Well today was an interesting, intimidating day for me. I have been praying for the last few weeks about feeling a car to missions. It has been hard for me, it has been something that i have been running from. It is intimidating to just completely allow God to have my future. It scares me so bad, but i know that this is the best thing for me to do. My biggest fear is no lie, airplanes. :) My other fears are not important because God will provide. God will take care of me and He knows what is best. The hardest part for me has been letting go and being willing. That is a word that is not so good for me. I have to be willing to listen and willing to go. No matter how hard it is. I am praying for courage and strength. Those are the things that i need the most.
I really want to work with children around the world, helping them with their education and just giving them the hope of Christ. Not to mention a smile and a laugh! :)
Please keep me in your prayers as i let go of what i think my future looks like and allow God to give me the future He wants to give me.

No comments:

Post a Comment