Saturday, September 4, 2010

Saying Yes To The Dress

Well i had an amazing day full of wedding stuff :)
We went to David's Bridal today to look at wedding dresses and to try on bridesmaid dresses. It was actually pretty fun! Our consultant helped us pick out different kinds of dresses. Jessie looked through magazines until she could find her favorite dresses and she brought them in. We each got our own room, and there were mirrors everywhere. Not my favorite thing! :)
Watching my sister didnt feel real at all...I am so excited for her. I actually held it together and didnt cry while i watched her try on the beautiful gowns. She is going to look absolutely beautiful on her wedding day! I cant wait!
Watching her try on the dresses was like the show "Say Yes To The Dress". If you have never seen that show, the girls try on wedding dresses, it is way fun to watch. At David's Bridal when a girl finds her dress they ring a big bell and everyone cheers. So cool! There was a girl next to us that found her dress and she was so excited. Seeing the look on her face was priceless!
Wedding planning may be a bit stressful, but it is going to be a blast. Up to this point it has been nothing but fun!
I am blessed to have the family that i have that supports each other and loves each other. They mean the world to me. Even though i am older ;) i am so extremely happy for my sister and Kyler. They are definately meant to be together, God brought them together.
Saying Yes To A Dress is just the beginning...

No comments:

Post a Comment