Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

My weekend was filled with wedding dress shopping, looking for wedding flowers, trying on bridesmaid dresses, hanging out with some of my youth girls, and not much sleep :)
My sister finally found her dress and she is so excited to have it! She looks beautiful in it!
I spend some time with some of my youth girls eating pizza, watching movies, throwing whip cream and laughing! It was really fun to have that time with them!
Monday i spent time with my mom and sisters and Karla. We tried on more bridesmaid dresses, looked at flowers and looked at shoes. Jessie officially picked up her wedding dress, found the shoes that she wants to order and picked out the flower combos she wants to use!
Monday evening I got to ride a bike for the first time in forever!! It was SO fun! KJ came and got me and we had best friend time! We went to ride bikes at Lake Hefner and ate at the mexican restaurant, it was so good! I love the lake and it was nice to get some exercise and spend time just talking with a friend! I havent had that much fun in a long time!

Life has really taken a turn for me. A lot on my mind and my heart about missions right now. Sunday I took the step of faith to committ my life to missions. I am not sure what this will be or where I will be, I am just being willing. Being willing is definately difficult for me. I have this pretty plan of what I want for my life and how I want my life to be so changing that is hard for me. I still havea passion for youth and want to work with them, but i feel missions is a big place for me right now. My heart is really in taking the time to reach others for Christ, wherever that may lead me. It is definately scary but I know by trusting Christ it will be worth it. From the words of Britt Nicole "I know that He is for me".

No comments:

Post a Comment